Monday, February 18, 2008

February 26th Teleseminar - Bob Baker


Our next Teleseminar will feature the one and only Bob Baker – Who is a dear friend and co-presenter of my Indie Musicians BootCamp. Bob is also the author of fabulous Guerilla Music Marketing Handbook and he is dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and make more money.



Call Date: Tuesday February 26, 2008 – 8 PM EST (that’s New York time)
Dial In #: 712 775-7000
Enter This
Pin: 1024481#

5 comments:

Ariel Hyatt said...

This is the area where we would like artists to post their names and links. If you have a question for the end of this call please enter it here...

betty said...

On the call to action: we got good results asking fans to suggest their favorite songs for a forthcoming 'best of' album, and we not only got lots of suggestions, but it also became a hook for how reviewers described the CD.

Mr. Delonso said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. Delonso said...

I couldn't get through using the 6 button. But I would like to say, thank you. As I was listening to you and Mr. Baker, I was adjusting my website and newsletter using the advice you guys gave. The blogging advice, I'm going to put to use tomorrow. Thanks again.

MrDelonso.com

jblanda said...

Big thanks for all the good *free* advice. It's obvious you guys are pros. The teleseminar idea is very accommodating, and the call was easy to take part in for the cyber-challenged (like myself). I listened in from Austin.

The same can be said about CDBaby.com, which you mentioned several times during the call. Glad to hear you're affiliated with that great site. I'm a CDBaby artist. They make it painless for us to participate in the online music world.

Very much appreciated!

Joe Blanda

www.cdbaby.com/cd/blanda